Wednesday 21 December 2011

My Gopeng Resort, Perak, Malaysia

The front view of Gua Tempurung, Perak. 

The view of Sungai Kampar

Row of old building in Ipoh town.
Walking towards the stream for whitewater rafting

The excitement for whitewater rafting can be seen on their faces.

The Kampar river flowing swiftly.

Enjoy every single second on board



Getting ready for the second round of whitewater rafting





Ride the current down the stream.
The technique of saving when a person is being swept away by current.

River Kayaking.
Bird's eve view of the Kampar river.



Suspension bridge across the Kampar river.



Meet the river guide of Sungai Kampar.

The homestay chalet at My Gopeng Resort, Perak.
There is also a night in tent experience in this resort too.

Up close of My Gopeng Resort, Perak.

The toilet facility in this resort.

My Gopeng Resort's Durian orchard.


I'm with the manager of My Gopeng Resort, Perak.





An excellent place to have your shower with water splashing from all side.

A place for recreation, the paint ball side.

Cottage for rental is available in My Gopeng Resort, Perak.


Up close of the cottage in My Gopeng Resort, Perak.

No comments:

Post a Comment